Gallery & Comments
We have a new gallery section that will be replacing the one below. Check out our new gallery pages!
Here we have photos of some of our customers' projects, and some of our resident bead addicts too! More to come soon. Want to be included? See our submission guidelines. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Showcase - Interviews with our customers!
Erin Maloney - Airwynn Glass New
- As promised, we are featuring more lampwork beads in the store. Unfortunately, putting them on the website for sale involves a great deal of extra time in putting them into the system, that adds to the price of the beads. If you see any you like here, please contact us and ask if it is still available or whether something similar can be made. (Phone numbers and email address are at the top of this page.)
- Lampwork Beads by Jennifer Tough Advanced private lessons are available with Jennifer in Stringer use, and using Metals, Foils, Frits, and other special effects. email for more information. Previous Galleries:Jan 2005 Nov 2004. Check out her private website.
- Lampwork Beads by Dwyn Tomlinson One of our instructors, teaching both a 4-hour introduction, and an 8-week beginner's class.
- Lampwork Beads by Amy Waldman Smith One of our instuctors, Amy is available on alternate Saturdays. Amy also sells at shows around the Toronto area.
- Lampwork beads by Sue Wise. . Sue is our studio diva, she is responsible for maintaining the studio, keeping it stocked, and books our guest lampwork instructors. She has beads and jewelry in some galleries, and sell at occasional shows in the Toronto area.
- Handmade Lampwork beads by Amy Johnson - we now have a significant selection of these in-store.
- What Jennifer has been up to lately
What our customers say. Feedback and comments from our customers.
Please respect the intellectual ownership of the works displayed here. Feel free to be inspired - but not to copy.