Pop up Sale!
3 Days only!
“I want a pop-up sale,” she said tartly.
For those of you who forgot to get something in our last sale, for those of you who have had an idea for something to make since then, for those who just want more beads! – 3 days only – Dec 9, 10, 11. 25% off – in store and online. Usual sale rules apply.
And I apologize for the bad link in the email on Thursday! I inadvertently sent you to All Swarovski Added in the Last Year, including when we repackaged all the bicones!!, instead of just New that Day! Ooops.
“Show me the fine print,” she said in a small voice.
(same as last time – in case you’ve memorized it!)
- No discounts on class fees |gift certificates | Studio (lampwork or metal studio) time/cards, lampwork tools, glass and lampwork supplies.
- No discounts on special order merchandise, or special bulk orders.
- The discount cannot be combined with Art Clay large volume or instructor discounts.
- Some items ARE excluded from this sale. Some metal clay items, some big tools, and previously discounted items, and a few other items that are priced so low – they are already wholesale! You will be able to see online if an item is discounted. Remember – you always get the best possible discount – so if something has been discounted more than the sale discount – you will get the better discount!
Things tend to get a little-bit crazy around here during a sale, so we have a few rules to make it go more smoothly.
- No frequent beader points awarded OR redeemed during the sale
- The discount is NOT retroactive and does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.
- No special orders or special bulk orders will be accepted at the sale prices.
- No Rain Cheques. No backorders. When it’s gone, it’s gone. The early bird gets the beads. Online orders will be picked in the order in which we receive them.
- Sale ends Midnight, Sunday, December 11 (Toronto time) (Well – in-store it ends at closing time – because we won’t make the staff stay until midnight.). If you haven’t checked out by then – the items in your shopping cart will revert to regular prices. (And we can’t change that – sorry.)
- If you are placing a phone or fax order, please ensure that you have the sku/product numbers ready, as well as the description. Same goes for email orders – as we’d prefer to not have our order picking staff have too many nervous breakdowns. It’s always painful to find them hiding next door at the bakery, gnawing on gluten-free buns.
- We will be VERY busy during the sale. Having this information ready when processing your order, will help us get your order out the door in a reasonable time frame.