Happy Dance – the madness continues! Our annual March Madness customer appreciation sale. 20% – 70% off nearly everything! Click here now to dive right in!
Normally our sales end on Wednesday night, but because I apparently can’t read a calendar, this one ends next Thursday night, March 23. One extra day of craziness!
But before you go …
We have one spot left in this very exciting class in April (21 – 23) – with lampwork artist Karina Guevin. Karina’s work is light and airy and ethereal and steps off the plank of beadmaking and onto the boat of blowing and sculpture, without leaving behind the torch and the equipment you are familiar with. This 3-day class will have you blowing hollow beads (look ma – no bead-release!), making small vessels, sculptural beads, and off-mandrel work. Just one spot left, and it is perfect for an intermediate lampwork who needs a creative bump or wants to expand their repertoire! Sign up now!
For the beadweaving enthusiasts, you’ll want to sign up for one or more of Carolyn Cave‘s classes. You may already be familiar with her book, (and another in the works) – now you can learn from her in person. Self-taught, Canadian, Carolyn enjoys the endless creativity (and occasional frustration) of stringing and stitching tiny, shiny things with holes in them. Her creative streak showed itself at an early age, with making clothes for her Barbie dolls, experimenting with a wide variety of arts and crafts, and later going on to get a degree in music. The inspiration that she gets from nature, vintage beaded art, and her family, including her three young ladies, has inspired her to create works that have been published in Bead & Button and Beadwork Magazine, as well as being a winner in multiple categories of BeadStar in every year since 2011.
Meet and Greet with Carolyn Cave – April 28
*Sale Exceptions are:
- No discounts on class fees (But we have some great classes put on especially for these 2 weeks! Why not come in for a class and then stock up at sale prices. Nice way to spend a few hours!)
- No discount on gift certificates.
- No discounts on Studio time/lampwork cards, lampwork tools, glass and lampwork supplies.
- No discounts on special order merchandise, or special bulk orders.
- The discount cannot be combined with Art Clay instructor discounts.
- Some items ARE excluded from this sale. Some metal clay items, some tools, and previously discounted items, and a few other items which are already at wholesale prices. You will be able to see online if an item is discounted. Remember – you always get the best possible discount – so if something has been discounted more than the sale discount – you will get the greater of the two discounts.
Things tend to get a little crazy around here during a sale, so we have a few rules to make it go more smoothly.
- No frequent beader points awarded on sale or discounted merchandise
- No frequent beader points will be redeemed during the sale
- The discount is NOT retroactive and does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.
- No special orders or special bulk orders will be accepted at the sale prices.
- No Rain Cheques. No backorders. No holds. Online orders will be picked in the order in which we receive them.
- Sale ends Midnight, Thursday, March 23 (Toronto time) (Well – in-store it ends at closing time – because we won’t make the staff stay until midnight.). If you haven’t checked out by then – the items in your shopping cart will revert to regular prices.
- If you are placing a phone or fax order, please ensure that you have the sku/product numbers ready, as well as the description. Same goes for email orders – as we’d prefer to not have our order picking staff have too many nervous breakdowns.
- We will be VERY busy during the sale. Having this information ready when processing your order, will help us get your order out the door in a reasonable time frame.
We do anticipate that shipping will most likely be delayed by a day or two from our usual timeframe.
So click on a link and go crazy!