As human beings, we become so busy with our jobs, family, household chores, daily activities that we often neglect one of the most important aspects of life: friendships! These relationships develop over time and hold a very special place in our heart.
Bead-Treat wants to help you celebrate your friendships! Until Friday, April 20, when you and a friend (or friends!) register for Bead-Treat, you will each get $25 off the registration fee! That means, you and your friend will be able to take all three classes, receive all three class kits, goodie bags, enjoy Friday evenings Meet and Greet and Saturdays Open Session for only $425 CAD + HST.
Are you ready to register? Register Now!
Your registration at Bead-Treat will include the following:
- Instruction in all three classes with Marilyn Gardiner, Pamela Kearns and Angela Peace. All classes will run 10:00am to 5:00pm on all days with a lunch break.
- One project kit in each class, as per the course description
- Exclusive Trunk Show displays with each instructor
- BeadFX on-site store with supplies
- A welcome gift goodie bag
- Participation in Friday evenings Meet and Greet with instructors
- Access to Saturdays open session hosted by BeadFX during which time you can work on your projects, try product demos or just chill.
- Unlimited coffee/tea/cold drinks/water and snacks during class times and Saturdays open session
- Unlimited access to Pin-It Canada where you can explore other creative possibilities!
Please note that your registration does not include:
- accommodations (click here for on-site accommodations you can book)
- meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
1001 Fanshawe College Blvd.
London, ON N5Y 5R6 Canada