Crystal Intelligence 101
March 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmCdn $40.00 +Kit fee: $15, payable to the instructor the day of the class
Course outline: You know how to make semi-precious jewelry. You might even make jewelry well enough to sell it. Is the crystal energy fully coherent or chaotic? Chaotic jewelry doesn’t wear well, [or sell well] or feel good and ends up in the bottom of your jewelry box. Under the guidance of instructor Sylvia Diveky, you’ll learn how to make jewelry pendulum-perfect so that you’ll want to wear it all the time. The benefits and the easy to apply principles of using a pendulum will be explained and demonstrated. During the class, time will be allotted to  make a pendulum and then  using it to make a pair of earrings and  how to connect with your pendulum and understand its messages.
The topics will include: basic crystal functions, compatibility with components and fields. This is a great session for all who might have shied away from crystal stones and want to make a [re-]connection with every new creation, and those pieces sitting in the bottom of your jewelry box. You will have a crystal-ally that can help you in all matters of tuning into the energies! Note: a kit is required; see below.
Skill level: Beginner Plus
Prerequisite: Loving the crystal kingdom and being open to the possibilities.
Technique: Crystal IQ (not technique)
Bring to class: Notepad. If you have a pendulum, bring it and an unfinished project that can be ‘tested’ during the kit-making portion of the class. If you require a pendulum, it can be purchased as the class kit and will include everything needed as well as materials for a pair of earrings. You may use your 15% Student Discount to purchase any materials for this class.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: see details below.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.