- This event has passed.
Meet and Greet with Marti Brown
September 29 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Drop by and say ‘hello’ to metalwork artist and instructor Marti Brown! Marti is joining us to teach four classes about working with and colouring niobium!
Date: Friday, September 29
Time: 6:00 – 7:30pm
Where: BeadFX, 19 Waterman Avenue, Unit 2
Marti will bring with her a selection of jewellery for show and sale.
Refreshments will be served and all are welcome to this FREE event!
How to Register:
- You may register by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment or a deposit is required in advance for registration.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be 18 years or older in order to be able to take any of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.