- This event has passed.
Open Bead Night/Q & A Workshop
May 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Do you have questions about a beading project? Are you looking for inspiration or creative input? Or would you just like some company while you bead? Share your passion with other like-minded folks.
Why not drop by an Open Beading Night at BeadFX!
A member of the BeadFX team will be in the classroom from about 6pm to 8pm most Wednesdays to answer questions and give advice. Come and work on your project in a convivial atmosphere.
As an added bonus, you will be the first to see – and purchase – the new weekly products!
Registering in advance to reserve a seat is highly recommended. To register, simply click on the button below.
BeadFX requests that you use our products in our facility. Thank you for your understanding.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.