- This event has passed.
Seed Beading Boot Camp: Cubic Right Angle Weave
April 18 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmCdn $50.00 +Kit fee: $10, payable to the instructor the day of the class.
Course outline: Learn how to do cubic right-angle weave (CRAW) with instructor Pamela Kearns. This stitch create a solid piece of beading and looks scarier than it really is. The beauty of CRAW comes into play when you start changing up your beads to create variations. Available projects will be choices of two bracelets or a pendant.
The class will be technique driven and all the materials you need to learn the technique will be included in the class fee. You will then apply the technique to one of several projects that will be available or you may design your own project with Pam’s help. Any materials needed for the projects will be your responsibility to purchase but are readily available at BeadFX and you can use your student discount to purchase them.
Skill level: Beginner
Technique: Cubic Right-Angle Weave
Bring to class: Scissors, magnification if required. You will also need to purchase your own beads for the projects.
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: see details below.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.