Seed Beading Boot Camp: Finishing Touches
July 25 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmCdn $40.00 +Kit fee: $10, payable to the instructor the day of the class.
Course outline: You love seed beading! Right-angle weave, spiral rope, loom work, St. Petersburg chain, peyote – you name it, you’re doing it! Problem is – you’re not sure how to attach a clasp or which kind of a clasp will work best.
Bring your ready-to-finish projects to this technique-based class with Pamela Kearns and, together, we’ll troubleshoot finishing options (there is always more than one way to finish a project) and what style of clasp will work for the project and your needs. The instructor will do her best to support finishing options in all seed beading techniques. The class will be limited to 6 students to give everyone personalized attention. When registering, please indicate which techniques your project(s) is/are using so she can be better prepared to help you. Thanks!
Skill level: All levels
Prerequisite: Seed beading experience
Technique: Finishing options
Bring to class:
- A project(s) that is ready to finish with additional seed beads used in the project (you need to know how to do your project, so bring any needed instructions too)
- Beading needle, scissors
- Additional thread/Fireline used in the project
- Clasps that you may want to use. Clasps can also be purchased during the class after consultation.
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: see details below.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.