Stretchy Bracelets on the Endless Loom
May 5 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pmCdn $50.00 +Kit fee: $10, payable to the instructor the day of the class.
Course outline: Expand your stretchy bracelet tool box by learning how to create them on the Endless Loom. Pamela Kearns will teach you how to judge your size and allow for ease of wear. This style of stretchy bracelet allows for more than one ‘row’ of beads and still not need to deal with a clasp. You’ll see finished bracelets in all three available loop sizes using various beads. By using size 8/0 or 6/0 beads in your design, you will be able to finish your bracelet during class time and wear it home!
Skill level: Beginner
Bring to class: An Endless Loom, a package of stretchy bands for the Endless Loom (wait until class to purchase the bands!), a spool of TOHO thread in your choice of colour; size 8/0 or 6/0 Japanese seed beads in your choice of colours; scissors; magnification if required. The instructor will provide a needle.
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: see details below.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.