- This event has passed.
Summer Classes Open House
June 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Discover the classes that are being taught this summer and meet the instructors who are teaching them in our first-ever evening open house!
Friday, June 22
5:00 – 8:00pm
Confirmed instructors include:
Anne Marie Desaulniers (mixed media)
Catherine Sequalino Poitier (tambour embroidery)
Lucie Lee (wire work)
Liz Reynolds (metal clay)
Marilyn Gardiner (chainmaille)
Pamela Kearns (beadwork)
Click on the instructors name to find out more about them and see what classes they are doing. Not all of our instructors were available for the open house; check out the July and/or August classes with Gillian Clarke, Cindy Goldrick, Christine Woollacott, Jenn Jevons, Boris Kolodny, and Iris Rogers Melamed.
Bring a friend – all are welcome to this FREE event!
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.