Events for December 8, 2017
Course outline: Ornaments are not just for trees! Learn to make these holiday ornaments, combining mixed media beads, with wire wrapping, and a variety of sparkly components. In the future, use the beads for bookmarks, purse charms, and pendants. We will be using recycled fabric, and paper for the beads, then tarting them up with embroidery floss, wire, crystals, and other beads and findings. Skill level: All levels Prerequisite: None Technique: Making re-cycled, fibre based, mixed media beads. Plus learning a few simple wire-wrapping skills. Bring to class: Enthusiasm, a smile, and a sense of humour! Bring along your crystals, …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.