Events for February 4, 2018
Course outline: This class with Bonni Poch will give you the opportunity to play with polymer clay, get to learn the differences between brands, how to condition the clay, colour blending, working with translucent clay and the most exciting of all, creating pendants and beads using simple canes and an ancient Japanese technique called Mokume Gane. You will proudly leave the class with one pendant using each technique and the incredible feeling of satisfaction of having learned a few new tricks. Skill level: All levels Prerequisite: N/A Technique: Polymer clay techniques Bring to class: The only thing you need to …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.