Events for March 23, 2018
Course outline: Couture: High Fashion Design, Haute, Attention to Detail, Sophisticated, Elegant, Custom-made. In the style of expensive, fashionable, and hand sewn couture clothing, we are able to create our own high fashion custom accessories with beads, crystals and time invested in attention to detail. Couture Cuff is a beautifully sophisticated statement piece handcrafted in structural peyote. The structure of the cuffs channel is stitched with an inventive technique that I developed called Pinch-in-the-Ditch. The reward of taking time to handcraft the Couture Cuff is a magnificent display of beads and crystals, so comfortable to wear and beautiful to behold …Find out more »
We are thrilled to have Nancy Cain join us for three inspiring classes featuring all the possibilities of peyote stitch! Drop by and say 'Hi' to Nancy at BeadFX! When: Friday, March 23 When: 6:00 - 7:30pm Nancy will bring a selection of kits and tutorials for show and sale. All are welcome to this free event! Refreshments will be served.Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.