Events for May 13, 2018
Course outline: Learn how to do cubic right-angle weave (CRAW) with instructor Pamela Kearns. This stitch create a solid piece of beading and looks scarier than it really is. The beauty of CRAW comes into play when you start changing up your beads to create variations. Available projects will be choices of two bracelets or a pendant. The class will be technique driven and all the materials you need to learn the technique, with written instructions, will be included in the class fee. You will then apply the technique to one of several projects that will be available or you …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.