Events for January 12, 2019
Course outline: This one day class is for the beginner who is interested in learning how to make lampworked beads. Join instructor Deborah Muss in this 6 hour class that will introduce you to the tools & equipment in the studio. This will allow you time to learn & practice numerous techniques; become comfortable with lighting a torch; and placing beads into the kiln. All glass is included in class fee. Students should be able to make 8-12 beads which can be picked up the following day after they are kiln annealed, or mailed to you for a small fee. …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.