Events for September 30, 2017 › Class
Course outline: Learn with Angela Peace how to tie and how to use some of the basic Chinese knots in your jewellery designs. The class covers the single and double button knots, coin knots, and plafond decorative knots and snake, flat and multicoloured button knots cord making techniques. Learning how to combine the knots with beads and pendants in design options will be a strong component of the class. In the latter part of the class you will design and make your own one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry using some or all of the newly learned knotting techniques. You'll leave the …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.