Events for October 26, 2018 › Class
Course outline: Put your class skills to work while creating this stunning Cardinal! You'll be using Crochet de Luneville/Tambour embroidery techniques with thread, beads and sequins to create texture and design. Use the finished motif as an applique or as a pin. Skill level: Intermediate Prerequisite: Introduction to Crochet de Luneville/Tambour Embroidery classes, Part 1 and Part 2. If you haven't taken an introductory class as yet, you can take the introductory class, part 1, on Friday, September 21 (click here) and the introductory class, part 2, on Friday, October 19 (click here). Technique: An ancestral French Technique "Le Crochet …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.