Events for October 15, 2017 › Mixed Media
Course outline: Epoxy clay isn't just for bezels! In this class with Pamela Kearns you'll work epoxy clay just like metal clay by rolling it, texturing it and creating components that will air-dry. The resulting pieces are light-weight and strong and can be coloured. You'll also learn how to apply epoxy clay to filigree pieces, such as pendants, that when dry can be painted and have resin applied to simulate enamelling. You will be able to take home your components. You will need to allow them to dry for at least 24 hours before applying colour and allowed to further …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment or a deposit is required in advance for registration.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be 18 years or older in order to be able to take any of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.