Events for October 22, 2017 › Seed Beading
Course outline: Students will make, a light, easy, out-of-the-box, mixed media charm bracelet, using fibre, stitch, beads and the instructors pre-prepared, painted, collaged and stitched Inchie blanks. All hand stitching and beading, no sewing machines required. Note: a kit is required for this class; see details below. An Inchie is a 1 X 1 layered and embellished piece of art. Take a journey on the whimsical side with Anne Marie Desaulniers, by making a charm bracelet, chock full of tiny, embellished treasures. Although the instructor will be including pre-stitched Inchies for your use on this bracelet, she will also discuss …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.