Events for November 3, 2017 › Seed Beading
Course outline: The round components in this bracelet are a marriage of bead embroidery and bead weaving, beginning with a bead embroidered base, then beads are woven in layers to give more dimension - the connectors are the second component. Kits/instructions will be provided for the bracelets - with additional beads available to create a necklace, cuff bracelet, pendant and/or earrings by combining these components in different ways. The class will cover how to make and join these components together to create the pictured bracelet - but we will also be discussing how to make different pieces from joining components …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment or a deposit is required in advance for registration.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be 18 years or older in order to be able to take any of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.