Events for October 19, 2017 › Workshop
Course outline: An exploratory series, focused on out-of-the-box thinking, creative techniques, exciting materials, and mini-projects. A play box full of hands on, mixed media, beading, textile, jewellery, and stitching techniques will be shared (but not all in the same session). Not intended as a class, or workshop, but rather an open sharing of information, and technique taster, for those with curious minds! The focus will be on encouraging participants to take their work to the next level! Session 5 will focus on alcohol inks. Skill level: All levels Prerequisite: Students must have taken an Alcohol Ink class (i.e., Altered Dominos …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.