Hammer, stitch, saw, weave, bend, torch, knot, punch, fold, wrap - it sounds like something out of an action movie! The action is really happening at our Fall class line-up and the wonderful projects that you'll be enjoying with our imaginative and enthusiastic instructors. Preview the action at our upcoming 5th Annual Back to Class Open House! Saturday, September 8 11:00am - 3:00pm Join us and see many of the projects scheduled for the Fall and meet the instructors who…Find out more »
Join BeadFX and help celebrate the launch of Marilyn Gardiner's latest book: Creating with Components. This beautifully presented book is a perfect follow-up to her first book, Modern Chain Mail Jewelry. Marilyn is one of BeadFX's long-time instructors and has shared her love of chainmaille to many students over the years. Date: Saturday, September 29 Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm Where: BeadFX, 19 Waterman Avenue, Unit 2, Toronto As an added bonus, Marilyn will be leading Make and Takes for the…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.