Do you like working with wire and looking for an easy, no fuss way to create shapes and more? Join Cindy Goldrick, a Now That's a Jig! instructor, to get up close and personal with this amazing tool. See how easy it is to repeat shapes, design charms and chains and even make jump rings at this special in-store demo. Students will make a heart charm that can be added to a leather thong necklace or mounted as a window…Find out more »
Course outline: Big is in! Designed by instructor Cindy Goldrick, this necklace can be customized to any length and to accommodate all kinds of big hole beads. Each barbell link is formed right on the Now That's a Jig! and the beads you will use will click and clack back and forth on them. This necklace is fun to wear and fun to make. Students are encourage to upcycle old beads in the colour palette of their choice, but they…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment or a deposit is required in advance for registration.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be 18 years or older in order to be able to take any of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.