Course outline: This fun and mind-expanding project takes beading to a new level, not a fun piece of jewellery, but your own beaded fidget toy! This class session will focus on assembling 24 triangles (that you've made prior to class) to create the Kaleidocycle and how and where to add the point rows and hinges for assembly. The 24 triangles that you bring to class need to be four sets of six triangles, all with the working threads still attached…Find out more »
Course outline: Join Marilyn Parker for an exciting day as we explore techniques including various starts for rick-rack bracelets, making horns, bangles, pendants all in an array of shapes and sizes. Explore how colour choices impact the designs and while in class design and start your own bangle. Skill level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Prerequisite: knowledge of flat peyote Technique: Tubular peyote, increases and decreases Bring to class: variety of size 11/0 Delica beads, 6lb Fireline, beading needle, scissors to cut Fireline,…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.