Course outline: Layered right-angle weave allows lots of angular shapes! Learn how to do this versatile stitch to create this beautiful bracelet with instructor Sureka Sriharan. Note: a kit is required for this class; see details below. Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate Prerequisite: N/A Technique: Right-angle weave (RAW) Bring to class: Sharp pointed scissors How to Register: You may register by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store. Payment or a deposit is required in advance for registration.…Find out more »
Course outline: Sureka Sriharan will take you through the steps to create this beautiful pendant. Using right-angle weave and tubular peyote you'll learn how to create a beaded bezel around a large rivoli and embellish it with even more crystal brilliance. You may not be able to complete the project in class; however, you will have all the necessary instructions to complete the project at home. Note: a kit is required for the class; see details below. Skill level: Beginner…Find out more »
Course outline: This class with Sureka Sriharan celebrates flowers and you'll be able to create a bracelet full of them! You will start creating the bracelet in class; you may not finish by the end of the class (depending on your skill level) but you will have all the instructions needed to complete it at home. Note: a kit is required; see details below. Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate Prerequisite: Previous experience working with seed beads will be an asset…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment or a deposit is required in advance for registration.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be 18 years or older in order to be able to take any of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.