(Components list at bottom of page)
Butterfly - Flutterby
by: Jennifer Tough
Summer bliss - sweet little Swarovski butterflies float on silver chain in front of light as air lucite leaves.
1) Cut a length of chain which is just a little bit shorter than the length of the lucite leaf.
2) String the chain, and leaf together through a 7mm jump ring.
3) Prepare your butterflies by stringing them onto a headpin with a single delica bead which acts as a stopper. The hole on the Swarovski butterflies is too big for the head on the headpin.
3) I wire wrapped the largest butterfly so that it dangled in the middle of the leaf. (about 1/2" down)
4) The fuschia butterfly is wire wrapped about a centimeter below the top. Wire wrap the green butterfly onto the very bottom link of the chain.
5) In order for your earrings to hang correctly on the earwires, you'll need to attach a smaller 5mm jump ring onto the 7mm one. Thread the smaller jump ring onto your earring hooks.
Clicking on components links will open a new window so that you don't lose this page.
|Home Page||Main Bead Listing||Read our Blog||Email us a question||FAQs||Stay Informed
(join our mailing list)
|Tollfree +1.877.473.BEAD (2323) | +1.416.751.1911|
|Copyright 2017 - BeadFX 2012. All rights reserved|
Your card will be charged in your usual currency based on the rate offered to you by your credit card company.