OK folks – the 20% off everything sale is still on until midnight, Sunday, March 22.
But, we have new stuff too.
We originally had visiting guest instructor Nancy Cain coming this weekend, so we got stuff in for her classes. Her classes have been rescheduled to June, but these Swarovski Fancy Stones are available now. So, at 20% off, you might want to jump on them now, and even if you are not taking the class, you might want to snag a few.
18×25 and 22x30mm Faceted Ovals
In addition, we also had Diane Whiting scheduled for next month, and we got Swarovskis in for her classes. Her classes have been rescheduled for September. So again, you might want to snag these now, whether you are taking the class or not!
(10x14mm and 6x8mm)
My personal faves are the Majestic Blue. What a color! (Although, that Light Turquoise … mmmm-mmmm-mmmm. And hey, that Scarlet too.)
Also new this week, and few more of those awesome Cymbal findings, that fit sooooo nicely with the seed and shaped beads.
For the Delicas, new clasps, magnetic
for the 8/0s, also new clasps, magnetic.
And for the 11/0s, bead endings.
And last, but most certainly not least – why the heck did I put so much really yummy stuff into an update that was going to be on sale?
Awwww. Isn’t she adorable? Matte Black Agate Cat-ochon.
Carved Stone Leaves. Each one a little different.
But, I have sneakily saved the best for last. (IMHO) If you have read this far, congratulations, you can be a winner with one of these. 😉 Carved Lapis pendants and cabs.
COVID-19 – This Week
If you can’t stand to read any more company policies about COVID-19, I understand.
But here is what we are doing:
We remain cautiously open.
- We are rescheduling our classes. While our classes are small and are deemed relatively safe; still, people are worried. Current target date is April and going forward. If you have already signed up – we can move you to the new date, reschedule you to another date, refund your fees, or give you a credit. Email Pam with your questions.
- We are reducing store hours. Saturday will open at 10 instead of 9. Starting next week, Thursdays and Fridays we’ll close at 6, instead of 8. (These may continue to change. Call or check the website.)
- We’re going to experiment with online learning. Email me if you want to be part of a test group.
- Keeping customers safe. We are doing everything we can to thwart the virus. We have ramped up cleaning protocols in the store. Gloves. More Lysol. Less people in store. Hand washing. Social Distancing. No more free hugs. 🙁 CC or Debit preferred to cash. Remember, you can order online, and pick up. You can call us from your car and we will bring it out to you. (We will call when it is ready, we will need a day or two to pick it and double-check it.) We draw the line at flinging it into your car while you drive by at speed, however. We can thread a needle, but there are limits.
- Keeping the online orders flowing.
- Keeping the staff working. Those who can work from home are (me, for one.) We are striving to keep everyone working.
- Please call ahead if you are coming a distance, as this is a world in flux.
- Our suppliers are in the same boat as us, and in some cases, there will be supply disruptions. Please be patient. Everything from raw materials to manufacturing to deliveries are affected.
- It’s a moving target. But together, we stand. Just not too close. 😉
Don’t forget to browse through the Manager Specials – some pretty good deals there!
Can’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to just email us and ask!