- This event has passed.
Back to Class Bar-BEAD-que
September 7, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Back to class is a special time of the year. It is the start of a brand new season of classes and creative opportunities. This year is even more special – while you’re here to see the new classes and meet the enthusiastic instructors – have a burger on us!
Thats right! BeadFX is having a Back to Class Bar-BEAD-que!
Saturday, September 7
11:00am – 3:00pm
Join us and see many of the projects scheduled for the Fall and meet the instructors who are teaching them. Of course there are photos on our website of all the projects but photos just don’t do them justice! Best of all, you can ask questions about the projects and get some insights about the classes.
As an added bonus for the day, when you register for a class during the day of the event, you will be automatically entered into a draw for a $50 Gift Certificate – one ballot for each class you register for! 2 classes = 2 ballots; 3 classes = 3 ballots; and so on! All classes registered for on Saturday, September 7 – in-store and on-line – will qualify for the draw. There will be door prizes awarded throughout the event as well.
Marilyn Gardiner (chainmaille) | Pamela Kearns (beadwork)
Gillian Clarke (chainmaille) | Liz Reynolds (metal clay)
Deborah Beesley (wirework) | Anne Marie Desaulniers (mixed media)
Joyce Lam (metalwork) | Barbara Colautti (polymer clay)
Angela Peace (knotting and fibre) | Iris Rogers Melamed (metalwork)
Christine Woollacott (metal clay and metalwork) | Ann Shewan (cement and pebble drilling)
Instructors attending the event will be listed as confirmations are received.
The Back to Class Bar-BEAD-que is a FREE event and all are welcome! It is not necessary to RSVP.
How to Register:
- You may register for all classes and open sessions either on-line, in-person at the store, or by calling the store at (416) 751-1911
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration
- Materials for Virtual classes are the responsibility of the student, unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- For some metalwork, mixed media and lampwork classes, a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- Virtual classes: If you need to cancel a virtual class, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations and refunds will not be permitted once instructions, materials and electronic links to the classes have been emailed to students. Only registered students will be permitted to take virtual classes.
- In-Studio classes: If you need to cancel an in-studio class, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee. If you come to the class unwell (sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) you will be asked to leave and a refund will NOT be provided.
- No refunds or cancellations are permitted for classes with celebrity/visiting instructors. Substitutions will be permitted as long as prerequisites are met.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.