Bodacious Beauties: Watercolour/Resin Cuff Bracelets – being rescheduled
March 28 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFree - Cdn $70.00 +Kit fee: $25, payable to the instructor the day of the class.
This class is being rescheduled due to the current health situation. If you are interested and would like to be notified of the new date, please let us know through the registration link below. Thank you!
Course outline: Do you love out-of-the-ordinary jewelry? Join Anne Marie Desaulniers in a class that uses non-traditional materials, to make fabulous mixed media jewelry! Combine watercolour paper, with both paints, and resin, to make a spectacular cuff bracelet. Fun, colourful, and perfect for just about anyone, even those allergic to metal alloys. This is the start of a series, and won’t be the end of my exploration of the subject. In the first session we will focus on watercolour techniques, then on forming your bracelet. The media will be quite wet, so a second session will be necessary. In the second session, you will learn how to resin, then finish your cuff bracelets.
This two-session class will take place on Saturday, March 28, 11:00am – 2:00pm; and Thursday, April 9, 6:00 – 9:00pm.
Skill level: All levels
Prerequisite: A mind that’s open to colourful explorations!
Technique: Watercolour paper painting techniques, combined with resin
Bring to class: An open mind, nitrile gloves (for those that want to use them)
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: see details below.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.