- This event has passed.
Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters’ Fair
September 14, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters Fair is the oldest and largest one-day knitting event in Canada. Organized and hosted by the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters’ Guild, it is truly organized “by knitters, for knitters”. The Fair is your one-stop-shop to see and feel the latest yarn, ogle the vibrant colours, visit with friends, have lunch, listen to a great speaker, be inspired by our Fashion Show, and pamper yourself at our Knitters’ Spa.
Our vendors offer an incredible selection of yarn and fibre in every colour, knitting books, patterns, buttons, tools, and accessories. We also welcome several vendors who offer fibre for spinning. You should also visit the Micro Market, a space to showcase smaller local designers and knitting-related businesses.
As one of over 80 vendors, BeadFX will be bringing lots of seed beads, buttons, and notions that knitters will love!
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Admission: $7 per person, free for children under 12. $4 admission after 3 p.m.
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: The Aud (Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex)
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.