- This event has passed.
Peyote Bubble Bracelet
November 10, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pm$50 +Kit fee: $10, payable to the instructor the day of the class.
Course outline: Join Pamela Kearns and learn how to make this fun bracelet using two sizes of Super Duo beads accented with druks. You’ll learn how to do tubular peyote using two-hole beads and then embellish to help give the bracelet structure.
Skill level: All levels
Prerequisite: Some experience with seedbeading will be beneficial.
Technique: Tubular peyote
Bring to class:
- One or two vials of regular SuperDuo beads (quantity depends on size of bracelet needed)
- One vial of mini SuperDuo beads
- Approximately 70 4mm druks or fire-polish beads (more for longer bracelets)
- Size 11/0 seedbeads
- Clasp of choice
- Beading thread of choice, or 6lb/8lb Fireline
- Beading needle of choice
- Magnification if needed
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: see details below.
How to Register:
- You may register for all classes and open sessions either on-line, in-person at the store, or by calling the store at (416) 751-1911
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration
- Materials for Virtual classes are the responsibility of the student, unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- For some metalwork, mixed media and lampwork classes, a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- Virtual classes: Cancellations and refunds will not be permitted once instructions, materials and electronic links to the classes have been emailed to students. Only registered students will be permitted to take virtual classes.
- In-Studio classes: If you need to cancel an in-studio class, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee. If you come to the class unwell (sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) you will be asked to leave and a refund will NOT be provided.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.