- This event has passed.
Shop: 12:00 – 1:00pm
June 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Yes, BeadFX is open for personal shopping again! In order to maintain social distancing, please register your attendance by giving us your name below.
- A mask is required to help protect staff and other shoppers.
- If you are bringing a friend, reserve a space for them too.
- Your reservation is for a specified time slot. If you want more time, please reserve additional time through the sign-up process.
- If you have been outside the country within the previous 14 days or are feeling unwell (cough, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath) please DO NOT come to the store.
Thank you for your cooperation in this uncertain time; we’re all learning as we go!
How to Register:
- You may register for all classes and open sessions either on-line, in-person at the store, or by calling the store at (416) 751-1911
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration
- Materials for Virtual classes are the responsibility of the student, unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- For some metalwork, mixed media and lampwork classes, a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- Virtual classes: Cancellations and refunds will not be permitted once instructions, materials and electronic links to the classes have been emailed to students. Only registered students will be permitted to take virtual classes.
- In-Studio classes: If you need to cancel an in-studio class, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee. If you come to the class unwell (sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) you will be asked to leave and a refund will NOT be provided.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.