- This event has passed.
In-Store Make & Take Event: My Heart is Made of Steel (Wire)
August 12, 2017 @ 1:15 pm - 2:00 pmFree +Kit fee: $5, payable to the instructor the day of the demo.
Do you like working with wire and looking for an easy, no fuss way to create shapes and more?
Join Cindy Goldrick, a Now That’s a Jig! instructor, to get up close and personal with this amazing tool. See how easy it is to repeat shapes, design charms and chains and even make jump rings at this special in-store demo.
Students will make a heart charm that can be added to a leather thong necklace or mounted as a window decoration. Fifteen minutes is all it takes!
Saturday, August 12
1:15 – 2:00pm
(every 15 minutes)
$5, payable to Cindy, covers the demo, wire and a bead to add to personalize your heart. Tools and jigs supplied by the instructor and BeadFX.
Booking your demo is advised; give the store a call at (416) 751-1911.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.