- This event has passed.
Virtual Class: Fire and Ice Bracelet
August 20 @ 6:00 pm EDT - 9:00 pm EDTCdn $46
Course outline: Right-angle weave can’t be any easier than in this bracelet! With help from Pamela Kearns, you’ll create a base of 6mm beads and then create an embellishment of smaller beads on both sides of the base.
About 7 days prior to the class you will be sent an email containing the class instructions and the electronic link to the Zoom class. Once these instructions have been sent, refunds and cancellations will not be permitted.
Skill level: Beginner
Technique: Right-Angle Weave
Have for class:
- 6mm beads; fire-polished glass beads, druks and other round beads work well for this project. 50 beads will work for a 6.5″ wrist; the final amount is dependent on the size of your wrist.
- size 11/0 Delica or 11/0 Japanese seed bead (Miyuki or Toho); two colours if you wish to make your bracelet reversible
- 6lb Fireline
- Beading needle to fit seed or cylinder beads
- Clasp of choice; two 6mm jump rings
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: see details below.
How to Register:
- You may register for all classes and open sessions either on-line, in-person at the store, or by calling the store at (416) 751-1911
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration
- Materials for Virtual classes are the responsibility of the student, unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- For some metalwork, mixed media and lampwork classes, a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- Virtual classes: Cancellations and refunds will not be permitted once instructions, materials and electronic links to the classes have been emailed to students. Only registered students will be permitted to take virtual classes.
- In-Studio classes: If you need to cancel an in-studio class, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee. If you come to the class unwell (sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) you will be asked to leave and a refund will NOT be provided.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.