Course outline: Instructor Anne Marie Desaulniers will help fill your resin toolbox with a mixed melange of techniques that includes different colouring agents, collage, mixed media, wire and experiments with both paper and botanicals (dried leaves, feathers and flowers). Beyond the basics, but designed to appeal to all levels! Skill level: All levels Prerequisite: Experience with resin is an asset, but definitely not a requirement Technique: Adding botanicals, collage and mixed media techniques to resin. Bring to class: Enthusiasm, a…Find out more »
Course outline: Do you love out-of-the-ordinary jewelry? Join Anne Marie Desaulniers in a class that uses non-traditional materials, to make fabulous mixed media jewelry! Combine watercolour paper, with both paints, and resin, to make a spectacular cuff bracelet. Fun, colourful, and perfect for just about anyone, even those allergic to metal alloys. This is the start of a series, and won’t be the end of my exploration of the subject. In the first session we will focus on watercolour techniques,…Find out more »
Course outline: This project definitely makes a statement! Learn to make a spectacular, one-of-a-kind Coral Fringe Tassel, to add punch to your beaded creations! This tassel could be used (as I have) in a long, beaded necklace, or more simply as the focal on a purse, or fibre art piece. The majority of the class time will be focused on actually making the tassel, but there will still be time to gather supplies, then discuss how to make a finished…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.