Course outline: GemDuos, Tile beads, luminescent pearls, and laser-etched daggers are the perfect ingredients for a sumptuous and multi-layered pendant. Beading artist and designer Carolyn Cave will help you create this elegant piece of jewelry using an embellished variation of right-angle weave (RAW). Skill level: Intermediate Prerequisite: Some seed beading experience Technique: Multiple stitches; variation of Right-Angle Weave Bring to class: Metallic colour: 9 6x6mm Czech tile beads; 3g size 11/0 Japanese seed beads; 2g size 15/0 Japanese seed beads;…Find out more »
Course outline: How can smooth glass beads look fluffy? Beading artist and instructor Carolyn Cave will teach you how when you make this floral necklace from bugle beads positioned vertically on a seed bead base. Skill level: Intermediate Prerequisite: Some seed beading experience. Technique: Learn how to stitch a base using a hexagonal form of right-angle weave (RAW) and add bugle beads to create delicate flowers; how to stitch the flowers together to create a stunning necklace. Bring to class:…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.