Course outline: Do you want to create jewellery for yourself but have no idea where to start? Join Pamela Kearns for this 'newbie' course and discover just how easy creating jewellery can be. Participants will be able to create up to three of pairs of earrings and a bracelet. You'll learn how to use headpins, open and close jump rings, create wrapped and simple loops, and discover how to use crimps. You'll also learn about what tools you'll need to…Find out more »
Course outline: Join Pamela Kearns and learn how to make this fun bracelet using two sizes of Super Duo beads accented with druks. You'll learn how to do tubular peyote using two-hole beads and then embellish to help give the bracelet structure. Skill level: All levels Prerequisite: Some experience with seedbeading will be beneficial. Technique: Tubular peyote Bring to class: One or two vials of regular SuperDuo beads (quantity depends on size of bracelet needed) One vial of mini SuperDuo…Find out more »
Course outline: Join Pamela Kearns and explore how you can combine 2 styles of two-hole beads to create a slinky - yet quick and easy bracelet! Your colour choices can make your bracelet sharp and sporty to elegant and sophisticated - or somewhere in between! You won't stop at just one bracelet (nudge, nudge, they make great Christmas gifts). Skill level: All levels Prerequisite: Comfort using needle and thread. Technique: Seed beading Bring to class: One strand of two-hole Candy…Find out more »
Course outline: So, what would happen if you took a stack of triangles and spun them around? You would get this marvelous pendant! Join Pamela Kearns and discover how to make this statement pendant, done all in one piece. This pendant is done using size 10/0 delicas and works up fairly quickly. Small drop beads on the triangle corners help to give the pendant drama and movement. As you add layers, the triangles develop a wave along the edge. You'll…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.