Bead with serenity on your BeadOnIt board! The cheerful bright design of the bumper will inspire you. The soft velvet beading surface will soothe you as it helps you to bead, by making the beads stand up and be picked up on the needle more easily. The comfy soft bumpers will contain your beads and ease your wrists. The soft felt base will not scratch the table but is also skid resistant, and the sturdy base will not bend and dump your beads.
The main deck of the board is made with specially selected materials that interact very well with seed beads - just shimmy the board or run your fingers over top of the beads and they will settle hole side up! Enjoy beading more as the beads will roll up onto your needle easily, you just tip the needle onto the side of the bead.
Made with FSC-certified, domestically manufactured ANSI HP-1 hardwood plywood featuring soy-based PureBond formaldehyde-free assembly technology. These features ensures the panels are high quality and do not have added urea formaldehyde resins which can off-gas formaldehyde over time after manufacturing.
With proper care your board should give you many years of beading pleasure:
- To clean your board, wipe gently with a micro fiber cloth.
- Do not use water or cleaning solutions on your board.
- Do not vacuum the decking (beading surface).
- Always remove pliers and heavy beads before storing
- Keep away from heat or open flame.
- Keep away from liquids. Do not pour half a glass of Merlot on to it.
- Should weather cause static in your beads, gently wipe your board with a fabric softener sheet.
- Avoid using using beads with finishes that can be known to stain (travertine finishes for example)
- Try and prevent the cat from napping on it.
These newer Bead on it Boards have a velvety deck with a bit of a texture that looks like it should have been ironed - a slight wrinkled look. It appears to be the nature of the fabric and does not appear to affect it's usefulness. The bumpers are also a little squishier than the original boards.
Made in U.S.A.. By the each.