Modern designs using wire and jump rings. A beautiful collection of 20+ well-designed projects made using only four materials: two gauges of wire and two sizes of jump rings.
Minimal Metal Jewelry is a gateway to metalwork through 20+ projects using minimal materials (two gauges of wire and two sizes of jump rings) and tools. Make metal jewelry successfully using techniques such as wirework, soldering and torchwork, and finishing.
Projects and Techniques:
- Present hundreds of clear step-by-step photos to ensure success.
- Are ideal for advanced beginner wireworker or metalworkers.
- Use easy-to-find wire rings.
- Use torchwork, wirework and soldering.
- Are stylish and contemporary, yet completely timeless.
Softcover; 8.25 x 10.75; 96 pages