Hanging Up My Heart
Designed by: Amanda Pittman
If you want a piece of my heart, you have to come and get the key.
1. Start by placing a jump ring on your Key charm.
2. Add your eye pin while the jumpring is open.
3. Put your small candy hearts in the bottom of the glass bottle.
4. Put your key in the bottle and bend the eye pin where you want your Key to hang.
5. Hold the eye pin where you bent it use your round nose pliers to wrap the eye pin.
6. Flatten out your loops so they will fit inside the lid.
7. Put some E6000 on the inside of the lid and stick your loops to it.
8. Put your bail on your large heart and add a jump ring to the pad lock charm.
9. Cut 1 inch of chain and add it to the pad lock charm using a jumpring. Cut 1 1/2 inches of chain and add it to the Heart. Add a jump ring to the other end of each piece of chain.
10. Add an 8mm jump ring to the radiant ring and then add the two pieces of chain with charms on the jump ring while it is open.
11. Add Jump rings and a toggle to the rest of the chain that you cut.
12. Place one of your candy hearts on an eye pin make a loop and attach the loop to the middle of the chain.
13. Attach a jump ring to the bottom of the candy heart and attach it to the radiant ring.
14. Now that the glue has dried attach a jump ring to the top of the lid and attach it to the radiant ring.
15. Now put the lid on the bottle. Add a little bit of glue for extra security.