It’s been a busy week, and there’s lots of highlights!
First up – the Earth’s Jewels! These are assorted packs of stones, in a variety of shapes and sizes. This is a fun way to get a coordinated variety of stone beads!
Mini DiamonDuos – DiamonDuos, now in a smaller size. Use them together with their full sized friends, or by themselves! Available in 3.5 gram tubes, or Designer Packs of 25 grams.
And speaking of choices and tubes – the Trios are now also available in 6 gram tubes, as well as the larger Designer Packs.
New choices in Prometheus Clay too – we’ve added the Silver 950 and the Silver 999. These are Fine Silver clays, and are super easy to use. Neither of these require activated carbon or multi-step firing.
Those of you signed up for the Nancy Cain classes (just a few spots left in only one of the classes now, for those of you who waited … ) – we’ve added the additional items as promised for the class.
- Japanese Seedbeads – 8/0 Miyuki Seedbeads – Gunmetal Iris
- Japanese Seedbeads – 8/0 Miyuki Seedbeads – Metallic Olive
- Japanese Seedbeads – 8/0 Miyuki Seedbeads – Metallic Dark Raspberry
- Japanese Seedbeads – 8/0 Miyuki Seedbeads – Silver Lined Dark Topaz AB
- Findings – Clasps – 7 x 38 mm Textured Multi-Strand 6 – Bright Gold Plated
- Findings – Clasps – 7 x 38 mm Textured Multi-Strand 6 – Bright Silver
- Swarovski Bead – 4 mm Faceted Donut (5040) – Crystal Silver Night (144)
We have also been able to restock on the Frosted Glass beads that we brought out at the end of January. They were so popular that they flew out the door before a lot of you got a chance to get them. Their uncanny resemblance to stone beads will amaze and delight you!
Sale Alert – 20% on the Czech Seedbeads! EXTENDED One more week – just because!
As always – you can view all interesting new stuff on the website here.
And don’t forget our Manager’s Specials! Some super special savings on hundreds of items, up to 70% off!
BeadFX is pleased to be the primary sponsor of Bead-Treat –
the Bead Retreat. Treat yourself to a weekend of classes and camaraderie in May.
More details at beadtreat.com