Frequent Beader Points
Frequent Beader Points is our in-store loyalty bonus program where you collect points on eligible products – which can be
redeemed in blocks of 200 points? for a $25.00 discount on a future in-store purchase.
The following items do not qualify for Frequent Beader Points.
- Gift Certificates
- Art Clay and other Metal Clay products
- Publications (Books and Magazines)
- Some kits
- Discounted, clearance and sale items
- Consignment Merchandise (One of a kind handmade items, i.e. but not limited to, lampwork, ceramic pendants, etc.)
- Studio time and supplies, (glass, tools, etc.)
- Special Orders
- Items purchased with a business or group discount
- “Bulk Pack” items (items sold in their factory packages)
Some time ago, we extended this program to our online orders, and while we know some of our regular customers really loved it,
only a very small percentage of customers took advantage of the generous rewards. Based on comments from many customers, the preference on-line is for instant savings instead of collecting later rewards.
Effective July 15, 2017 we are no longer issuing Frequent Beader Points for on-line, email, fax or telephone orders.
You can still redeem any unused points until Dec 31, 2017.
If you shop online and in-store, you may convert existing online points to in-store points. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request point conversion.