Course outline: Add a little whimsy to your life, by joining me in my latest creative adventure, beading a small art doll! I'll provide the face, the stuffed form, and detailed instructions, all you'll need to do is add her unique personality. Your choice of beads and techniques, will transform your doll, into the muse of your dreams. Listen carefully to her whispers, and she'll tell you how to proceed. Possible themes include, but are not limited to the sea,…Find out more »
Course outline: Have you been saving up scraps of fabrics, and embellishments? Are you interested in taking a more meditative approach to stitch? Learn to make a series of small art pieces, that include recycled items, forgotten projects, fibre, hand and bead embroidery. Finished pieces, could be used to make cards, framed, or even joined together to make a larger piece. Finishing options will be discussed. Skill level: All levels Prerequisite: Comfort with a needle and thread would be an…Find out more »
Course outline: Anne Marie Desaulniers will help you stretch your skills by beading your way out of the Peyote Stitch box! Prepare to work intuitively, while covering a wooden bead with different sizes and shapes of seed beads. Add a single freeform bead, to a simple chain, and make a statement...add a few more, for a stunning necklace! A good way to use up some of those leftover beads. Suitable for hostess gifts &/or holiday gift giving! Definitely not a…Find out more »
Course outline: Let your imagination fly free, while working on this delightful little project with Anne Marie Desaulniers! Stretch your skills, and capture a little whimsy, with paper collage, paint, Ice Resin and Iced Enamels. Learn to work with Ice Resin, and Iced Enamels (note: both will be project specific). Although this project is designed to be worn as a pendant, it could also be used as a hanging ornament. Suitable for gift giving! Note: a kit is required; see…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.