Course outline: Instructor Maria Rypan will teach you how to combine 2-hole Czech Silky beads, Os, 6mm fire-polish crystals and 8/0 seed beads. This modified netting technique has tapered ends attached to a tubular clasp for a comfortable fit. Choose to make a narrow or or wide net bracelet. 2-hole Silky beads dictate the easy-to-follow thread path. Skill level: Beginner Prerequisite: Comfort with in-hand beading Technique: Seed beading Bring to class: (quantities shown will create up to 9" bracelet) Narrow…Find out more »
Course outline: Create a unique loomwoven neckpiece with bead artist Maria Rypan in a supportive atmosphere. This style uses a long wooden loom to enable easier pre-stringing and weaving of your chosen pattern. Learn to weave between pre-strung connectors; then continue loomweaving the pattern at home. Join your loomwork into a swag or a medallion pendant. Finish it off with a fabulous fringe. If you require a 36" loom, please indicate it at the time of registration. April 23, week…Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.