Get your creative juices flowing
by: Rochelle Kilmer
wanted to make a simple bracelet that would be nice to wear through the
summer. Light colours lead me to the jade. Seeing the new fish clasp
inspired a watery theme. The rest all fell into place, with a splash!
- Put one end of the leather in the end clasp and squeeze shut.
- Put a basic square knot as tight as you wish
- Place a jade barrel tube, then another knot after
- Continue in the pattern of 8 mm round jade, spirally swirls spacers, and big hole pearls, with knots in between
- Finish with a knot and squeeze the end over the leather
- You can use the fish clasp as the focal for your new bracelet.