I Be-Leaf it is Fall …
The air is crisp
the morning cool
steam rises off
my heated pool
Tis time to put
the plants to bed
the leaves instead.
If falling leaves,
make you sad, 🙁
here is news
that’s not so bad 🙂
Don’t be blue
and don’t be bent
our beads on sale – 20%!
Time for a sale! 20% off (almost) everything.*
Time to stock up on beads and maybe even start to think about making hand-made gifts. Yes – Christmas is coming.
*Almost everything. Some select items excluded. (see below)
Feel free to place multiple orders and we will combine them to reduce the shipping.
The store is open four days a week – Wed through Saturday – 11 am to 6 pm. Online shopping anytime. Curbside pickup Mon – Sat, 11-6.
- classes, gift certificates, Studio time, lampworking supplies
- No discounts on special order merchandise, or special bulk orders.
- Some items ARE excluded from this sale. Some metal clay items, some big tools, and previously discounted items, and a few other items.
You will be able to see online if an item is discounted. Remember – you always get the best possible discount –
so if something has been discounted more than the sale discount – you will get the greater of the two possible deals.
Things tend to get a little-bit crazy around here during a sale, so we have a few rules to make it go more smoothly.
- Sale is NOT retroactive and does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.
- No special orders or special bulk orders will be accepted at the sale prices.
- No Rain Cheques. No backorders. When it’s gone, it’s gone. The early bird gets the beads. Online orders will be picked in the order in which we receive them.
- Sale ends Midnight, Wednesday , September 30 (Toronto time) (Well – in-store it ends at closing time – because we won’t make the staff stay until midnight.). If you haven’t checked out by then – the items in your shopping cart will revert to regular
prices. Poof! (And we can’t change that – sorry.)
- If you are placing a phone or fax order, please ensure that you have the sku/product numbers ready, as well as the description. Having this information ready when processing your order, will help us get your order out the door in a reasonable time frame.Same goes for email orders – as we’d prefer to not have our order-picking staff have nervous breakdowns. They hide in the kitchen and eat all the brownies.
We do anticipate that shipping will most likely be delayed by a day or two from our usual timeframe.
So click on a link and go crazy!
Can’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to just email us and ask!