- This event has passed.
Afternoon Bead Tea/Q & A Workshop
April 25, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Do you have questions about a beading project? Are you looking for inspiration or creative input? Or would you just like some company while you bead? Share your passion with other like-minded folks.
Why not drop by an Afternoon Bead Tea at BeadFX?
Pamela Kearns will be in the classroom 1:00 – 3:00pm every Thursday to answer questions and give advice. Come and work on your project in a convivial atmosphere.
As an added bonus, you will be the first to see – and purchase – the new weekly products!
Calling in advance to reserve a seat is highly recommended at this FREE event. To register, you can call the store at (416) 751-1911.
BeadFX requests that you use our products in our facility. Thank you for your understanding.
How to Register:
- You may register for all classes and open sessions either on-line, in-person at the store, or by calling the store at (416) 751-1911
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration
- Materials for Virtual classes are the responsibility of the student, unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- For some metalwork, mixed media and lampwork classes, a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- Virtual classes: Cancellations and refunds will not be permitted once instructions, materials and electronic links to the classes have been emailed to students. Only registered students will be permitted to take virtual classes.
- In-Studio classes: If you need to cancel an in-studio class, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee. If you come to the class unwell (sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) you will be asked to leave and a refund will NOT be provided.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.