- This event has passed.
Charice Pendant with visiting instructor Carolyn Cave
October 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmCdn $40.00
Course outline: GemDuos, Tile beads, luminescent pearls, and laser-etched daggers are the perfect ingredients for a sumptuous and multi-layered pendant. Beading artist and designer Carolyn Cave will help you create this elegant piece of jewelry using an embellished variation of right-angle weave (RAW).
Skill level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: Some seed beading experience
Technique: Multiple stitches; variation of Right-Angle Weave
Bring to class:
- Metallic colour: 9 6x6mm Czech tile beads; 3g size 11/0 Japanese seed beads; 2g size 15/0 Japanese seed beads; 4 8mm twisted jump rings, 22 ga
- Main colour: 9 5x16mm daggers (single hole); 18 gem duos, back-lit; 18 4mm glass pearls; 18 2mm glass pearls
- Contrast colour: 2g size 11/0 Toho demi-rounds
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: see details below, but note: No refunds, credits or cancellations will be permitted for any class with a visiting celebrity instructor.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.