COVID-19: Your safety is our utmost concern
- Due to Provincial restrictions, our classes are being rescheduled. Classes will resume when the closure mandate is lifted and it safe once again to gather and learn. Thank you for your patience during these difficult times.
- This event has passed.
Happy Hour Torching (2019)
January 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Monday, repeating until December 23, 2019
If you have recently taken a lampworking class or are a regular studio user, Happy Hour Torching is the perfect time for you to come by and work on your lampwork projects, under the guidance of Carol Cooper.
On Monday evenings from 5pm to 9pm studio rental time is buy one hour – get one free! That means two hours for the price of one. How great is that!
Come for part of the evening, or stay until 9pm. Enjoy torching in the company of friends, share ideas and experiences with other like-minded people!
You must have lampworking experience, this is not a class or tutorial. This is an opportunity to get a bit of extra torch time at a great rate.
However, Carol will be in the studio torching and is available to answer questions and help you out if you get stuck.
Calling in advance to book a torch is highly recommended.
Glass can be purchased or bring your own.
How to Register:
- You may register on-line through the form above, or by phone at (416) 751-1911, or in-person at our store.
- Payment is required in advance for registration and may be done on-line at the time of registration or in-person at the store.
- Some classes have associated kit fees, please check class details to see where applicable. Some kit fees are payable to the store, some to the instructor and may be cash only in that case.
- For some studio classes, those using fire-breathing torches and fast spinny things a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.